Brightcove In-Page Experiences API Reference (ranked 88 of 5138)https://escape-data-and-specs.s3.fr-par.scw.cloud/specs/Brightcove_In_Page_Experiences_API_Reference_15615904_ec2c_480e_b8e4_c7797bc91dc8_json.json
Reference for the Brightcove In-Page Experiences API, used to access and manage your In-Page Experiences.
The security score of an API is computed as the number of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities detected in the API.
- OWASP: We didn't find any OWASP vulnerability.
The performance score is derived from the median response time of the API, sometimes referred as p50. The median is the value separating the higher half from the lower half of a data sample, here the response times of the API.
- The median response time of the API is 350 ms .
Get p50 under 220 ms to get a 4/5 score.
The reliability score is derived from the number of inconsistent server responses, either server errors or non-conforming return values.
- Self compliance: response objects matched the declared response types.
- Server errors: the server did not return any 5xx error.
The design score reflects the quality of the specification file (usually named openapi.json or swagger.json). Having a high-quality specification file (with up-to-date types and examples) help developers understand the API and tools produce relevant documentation.
- Respects OpenAPI 3.0.0 schema specification.
- Contains comments and summaries.
- Contains examples.
- Does not contain duplicated objects.
The popularity score is computed from the number of references to the API found on the internet. Have your API used by many developers to get a higher score!