Wikimedia (ranked 81 of 5138)https://escape-data-and-specs.s3.fr-par.scw.cloud/specs/Wikimedia_0a08cc77_b4e3_4cca_8a53_6be59ce5fb4a_json.json
This API provides cacheable and straightforward access to Wikimedia content and data, in machine-readable formats.
- Limit your clients to no more than 200 requests/s to this API.
Each API endpoint's documentation may detail more specific usage limits.
- Set a unique
allows us to contact you quickly. Email addresses or URLs
of contact pages work well.
The security score of an API is computed as the number of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities detected in the API.
- OWASP issues detected: API7:2023
The performance score is derived from the median response time of the API, sometimes referred as p50. The median is the value separating the higher half from the lower half of a data sample, here the response times of the API.
- The median response time of the API is 193 ms .
Get p50 under 220 ms to get a 4/5 score.
The reliability score is derived from the number of inconsistent server responses, either server errors or non-conforming return values.
- Self compliance: response objects matched the declared response types.
- Server errors: the server did not return any 5xx error.
The design score reflects the quality of the specification file (usually named openapi.json or swagger.json). Having a high-quality specification file (with up-to-date types and examples) help developers understand the API and tools produce relevant documentation.
- Respects OpenAPI 2.0 schema specification.
- Contains comments and summaries.
- Contains examples.
- Does not contain duplicated objects.
The popularity score is computed from the number of references to the API found on the internet. Have your API used by many developers to get a higher score!