Pay As You Drive Insurance API (ranked 100 of 5138)https://escape-data-and-specs.s3.fr-par.scw.cloud/specs/postman_com_mbdevelopers_workspace_mercedes_benz_bringyourowncar_json.json
This API allows access to odometer information data of Mercedes-Benz vehicles to offer distance based insurance services.
Data is categorized into resources and containers for the polling interface. They are defined as follows:
- Resource: A resource is a single information about a vehicle. It's a measurement that consists of a name (also referred to as resource ID), a value, and an associated timestamp. See below for a list and description of all resources that this API provides.
- Container: A container is a set of resources that are defined to group data for a certain use case.
The interface is a ISO 20078-compliant REST endpoint to query the latest data for a vehicle. If the vehicle did not send an update for a resource within 12 hours, the response will be empty.
This is an alphabetical list of all resources that the API provides.
The security score of an API is computed as the number of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities detected in the API.
- OWASP issues detected: API7:2023
The performance score is derived from the median response time of the API, sometimes referred as p50. The median is the value separating the higher half from the lower half of a data sample, here the response times of the API.
- The median response time of the API is 60.9 ms .
Get p50 under 220 ms to get a 4/5 score.
The reliability score is derived from the number of inconsistent server responses, either server errors or non-conforming return values.
- Self compliance: response objects matched the declared response types.
- Server errors: the server did not return any 5xx error.
The design score reflects the quality of the specification file (usually named openapi.json or swagger.json). Having a high-quality specification file (with up-to-date types and examples) help developers understand the API and tools produce relevant documentation.
- Respects OpenAPI 3.0.0 schema specification.
- Contains comments and summaries.
- Contains examples.
- Does not contain duplicated objects.
The popularity score is computed from the number of references to the API found on the internet. Have your API used by many developers to get a higher score!